Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where I'm At

I am....
  • 4 days away from going home. God has been faithful.
  • Full of topics that I want to blog about. The Lord has really been placing some heavy stuff on my heart. I long for my life to glorify Him, and I also long for this blog to glorify Him. SO- when I get home, I'm hoping to get some of those thoughts from paper to computer screen :)
  • Totally and completely burned out on Spanish. Again, God has been faithful to sustain me, but I have never been so unable to listen to or speak Spanish like I am now. However, at the same time, I've never been so ready to fly to Latin America and use my Spanish.
  • So ready for Mexican food- Chips, salsa, queso, tortillas, the works :)
  • Rambling....so I should stop writing. ;)
Love you all and see you in 4 days!

No comments: