Sunday, September 20, 2009

Worship


While playing keyboard today at church I looked down at the front row and there was my youth pastor's daughter standing next to her mom with her eyes closed singing her heart out to Jesus.

It was precious to see a child so young so eager to worship and praise her Father. It was beautiful to see an example of covenant children being raised up in the church to be Godly young men and women. Wow it makes me excited. It was convicting to see her passion and her understanding of worship.
I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:1-2
It was just a really good reminder to look at my heart and reflect on my heart for worship. I long to have the humility and faith of a child. I long to come to the Lord like a child every time I worship. To just rest in the peace and goodness of the Father and praise Him for all that He is and all He has done!!

No comments: