Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Princesses

Well... it's almost Christmas.

And I am LOVING looking at these pictures.
So I thought I'd share a little bit of sweetness with you all too.
Because, you know, these are 4 of my most favorite little girls in the world.
And my heart is aching to go back and see them.


May the strong arms of Jesus hold you tight tonight as you sleep, sweet girls. I love you more than you could understand. Praying for a Christmas miracle this year. I would fly down right now and take all of you home with me for Christmas if I could. Your darling voices and giggles are forever imprinted on my heart.
Love from 12,000 miles away,
Molly

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What sweet pictures. I thought 3 of them were pictures of Claudia and one of the other girl. They look very similar.

MSTauteur said...

Thank you for the blog posts, Molly. It is always a treat (but sometimes very sad, too) to read them!