Saturday, June 26, 2010

Precious Gifts

We had the most precious time with the 4 girls Friday night. It was like time stood still for 12 hours and it was just me, my dad, and these giggly, beautiful little girls.
We had 4 little mattresses with pillows and sleeping bags set up for them. I had laid out their gifts for them on their beds and they squealed with delight as they opened and thoroughly examined every package. They all came out for their morning walk today wearing their new clothes. And, the twins were carrying their lunchboxes STILL haha. That was their favorite gift I think. It was so cute.
I had brought lots of things to do with them in anticipation of the sleepover, so we colored, played with PlayDoh, ate snacks, made necklaces, watched a little of Finding Nemo on YouTube, and skyped with my mom and brothers.
It took me about 40 minutes to get them all in their beds. And when they finally fell asleep, they all snored, coughed, and moaned! And I woke up to every single sound. The mama in me was so afraid they were having a bad dream, or scared, or crying. So suffice it to say, I got maybe 4 hours of sleep last night, but it was worth every single minute we got with those girls. We're going to try and do it again before we leave on Friday.

Yesterday, the girls and I went outside for a quick photoshoot in their new clothes and hair bows. I told them I wanted to send pictures to my mom and my aunt who helped me buy the clothes for them. They were SO excited to pose, and continually reminded me these were for "Tu mama!" So aunt diane and mom, these are for you! :)

These girls are so incredibly beautiful, I am blown away by their personalities and adorable faces.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

beautiful girls! What an amazing time you must have had!

Annie said...

Oh my goodness...what *cuties*! :)