Friday, September 10, 2010

Passion and Purpose



I saw these pictures on Eagle's Nest website today. Those are the very same floors I walked on just 3 short months ago. It feels like a year ago.
They're slowly beginning to take in more precious ones. This little sweetheart arrived yesterday. Her name is Lydia. She hasn't recieved any schooling, and she doesn't even speak Spanish. Only her native dialect.
My heart cries out how? why Lord? why?
Perhaps I will never know.
But these pictures are going up right above my desk to remind me of why I'm here. I am here to study and learn so that I can go back and with God's grace and provision make a future for these children. these children without a family, without an education. To grow in others a passion for adoption and the orphan.
This is why I'm here. To learn and study with passion and purpose.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Molly! What a beautiful little one! Hold onto that idea, it's amazing!! Can't wait to see what God does through you for the children there!