Friday, June 12, 2009

My Desire

My prayer journal today:

Father as I go on this trip I am so incredibly thankful for the opportunity. I am blown away by your goodness to me.

Please open my eyes to see as you see. As I look around at your creation in Guatemala, may I see the beauty of You displayed everywhere. I pray that I would see every person as a unique being created by You and loved by You. I pray that I would be quick to see those in need, quick to see opportunities to minister.

Please guard my mouth, that every word would be pleasing to You. May words of encouragement flow from my lips this week, lifting my team members up and declaring Your name. I pray that You would bring quick recall for my Spanish so I can effectively communicate the gospel to the people there.

Please use my hands to further your kingdom and be a blessing. I cannot wait to hug these children, and extend warm handshakes to the Guatemalan people.

I commit this trip, my heart, my all to you- may it bring You glory!

No comments: