Friday, June 12, 2009

Today...


I am leaving to go back to Guatemala.


I have experienced an outpouring of God's grace on my heart. I was feeling uneasy, scared, doubtful, guilty, unprepared, unequipped, incapable, and tired. There was a spiritual battle raging and I could feel it. I kept praying, "Lord, please quiet my heart. You have said in Your Word, "The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." After battling these thoughts and feelings for the past day, I finally feel at peace, and even excited to embark on this journey.


The last I heard, Claudia will be there- praise God! I have no idea if she knows that she's being transferred. My goal is just to show her and all the others as much love as I possibly can. I'm also hoping to go and find that family we helped in March. I'm bring a picture of her and am praying the Lord will provide someone who knows her and can take us to her house.


Thank you all for your prayers! I will post when I get back next week!!


Love,

Molly


1 comment:

Elle, Audrey and Alyssa said...

praying for you, sweet girl!
-Audrey