Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Call

I get so excited whenever I watch these videos or find new adoption blogs.

I just can't help it.

It makes me so excited to see God calling families to this journey of adoption. And seeing them follow.

It makes me so excited for the day God ordains to be the Gotcha day for my child(ren) :)

It makes me so thankful that there are people doing what I am not yet able to do.

I am thankful that I am able to do something while I wait for that day to come when I can adopt children myself. God will provide a way to minister to the orphans to each and every person. All you have to do is ask what He's calling you to. And each and every call is IMPORTANT. It could be praying. That is just as important as bringing home a child. There is no such thing as a unimportant aspect of ministry. ANY type of service is productive, necessary, and crucial to furthering the kingdom.

I'm excited to see what God is doing and what He's going to do as the Church follows His call to the orphans.

"Seek justice, encourage the opporessed, defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow."

Isaiah 1:17

1 comment:

Sharon said...

What a sweet video! And such an adorable little girl!