Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lessons in Parenting

I'm with my aunt out East for the week taking care of my adorable little second cousins. It has been great so far.... and I'm learning alot haha.

Like.....




why caffeine is a necessity.




Why mommies LOVE naptime.




That sometimes it's incredibly hard not to laugh at the things kids say. They're hilarious.


Why those portable vacuums were made in the first place. You have to use them after every meal if you don't want mushed food all over your floor.


And I wonder....how I will ever manage this huge family that I want???!! The Lord will have to give supernatural strength for that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Molly, Thanks for the update on the girls...and how you and Diane are surviving....A good little lesson for you!! I am sure the girls are enjoying your visit. They look very happy to me.