Sunday, January 10, 2010

Running running running running

My to-do list keeps getting longer, my neck muscles keep getting tenser, and my brain is getting stretchier from all of this learning.

But...I wanted to do a quick post. In the midst of my craziness.

Tommorow marks the first official day of my last semester of high school. Ever.

This whole journey has been so different than I ever imagined it to be. But I wouldn't trade it for an easier road.

All the changes, all the frustration, all the decisions have brought me to a deeper surrender and trust in God. And this is priceless.

So as I step into my last semester of being a senior in high school I am determined to finish this race strong.

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart."
Hebrews 12:1-3

Time to hit the books!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Hope you had a wonderful first official day of your last semester of high school. Whew. That's a mouth full!! Anyway, hope it was a good one :-)