Monday, February 1, 2010

Post of Randomness

So I feel like blogging but I don't have anything really exciting going on.

So I'll let myself ramble. Stream of consciousness....

The David Crowder "Oh how He loves us" has been shuffling through my head the past few days. I just love the lyrics. So you should probably listen to it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJyW55AXJAk

If I take even a minute to ponder just how much He loves us. I drop to my knees in awe of this Savior that loves ME oh so much. It is incredible.


Well, the college journey is coming to an end. Finally. Finally. Finally. I am so thankful for the lessons I have learned. They have been absolutely necessary but they have been hard at the same time. Anyways, I think we're getting close to being able to make a decision. I'm praying by the end of March all of the scholarship information will be here. We have at least 2 re-visits that my Dad and I will be taking in the next month.

It has been so amazing to see God put a perfect peace in my heart. I was so stressed out about where I was going to college but now I am not anxious. I am ready to know where I'll be next year but I'm not anxious. Just very ready to graduate and move onto this next adventure.

Oh senioritis. While I am very much looking forward to graduating this semester has been one of the best so far. I cut my work hours drastically which has meant way more sleep and way less stress. Win-win situation. I also have the best little job in the world tutoring my youth pastor's kids in SPANISH! My favorite language in the whole wide world. I could definitely see myself being a Spanish teacher someday. After I've worked in Guatemala of course:)

I've also instituted some new household things this month as well. I've started cooking every Monday and so far I've had 2 successful meals....no unsuccessfull ones YET. They are sure to come though I promise. I'm still full from dinner tonight in fact. But there's always room for ice cream. And we have moose tracks ice cream.

So goodnight bloggy friends who actually read all the way through this boring post haha. Have a great week! :)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I read it, haha! How wonderful that you are so close to making a decision on a college! I need to make a decision as well, if I am going to a 4 year college or not, after this. So I know how stressful it can be! Enjoy the last few months of high school, cause it will fly by!

MSTauteur said...

Yes, Molly, thanks for the food. It has been very good.

Didn't know we had moose tracks ice cream in the freezer. When I was in the Dakota Territory over the yearend, I had a Moose Drool Brown Ale along with my bison burger. Didn't finish either one of them.

Dad

MSTauteur said...

I checked in the freezer and it is Fudge Tracks ice cream! I don't know if you made a mistake or if you made a clever joke and I fell for it.

Dad

Audrey said...

Hey Molly,

Don't give up or get discouraged about your "This Next Generation" blog if you still feel like God is calling you to do it. I know it took a lot of confidence to start it, and lack of enthusiasm from others can be the most discouraging thing. I personally loved the idea, and, IF God is telling you that this is the time then: "My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness" and "For when I am weak, then I am strong."

ps. if it ISN'T the right time, then totally discard everything I just said. :)