Saturday, January 22, 2011

More

I'm understanding more of God.

"Oh, how He loves us."

"Great is His faithfulness."

"By grace you have been saved..."

"His mercies are new every morning...."

"Our God is greater, our God is stronger, our God is higher than any other. Our God.

I'm understanding more of His grace, mercy, and love. And I am blown away.

He's turning my heart even more to His call.

He's making me fall more in love with the Word.

He's showing me how to trust even more His plan, and how to step out in faith.

My heart is just so intent on Him tonight. So desiring to serve Him more and wondering what this will look like in my life?

"Give me Your eyes for just one second, give me Your eyes so I can see...everything that I've been missing, give me a love for humanity."

He is growing my love even more for the unsaved. Turning my heart from unrest while in college to an attitude of gratitude and sheer joy for this opportunity to prepare for a future of ministry.

I want MORE of Him.


No comments: