Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Wow Moment

Have you ever had one of those moments when you kind of sit back for a second and realize all that your life is??? Whenever I do have those realization moments that my life is SO incomprehensibly blessed, I have a loving family, I'm living in a country of plenty, my heart just towards thankfulness. I am moved to tears in those moments when I realize my sheer selfishness, my ungrateful heart toward the Father who has given me EVERYTHING!!! He has not left me needy and His love is more than I could ever ask for. Have you stopped recently to take in all that God has done in YOUR life??

I will remember the deeds of the LORD;
yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago.
I will meditate on all your works
and consider all your mighty deeds.
Your ways, O God, are holy.
What god is so great as our God?
Psalm 77:11-13

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, I feel horrible, latly I have not been very thankful of my life. I have been saying my life is boring and I have not been thanking God for what I have. I have a lot and I need to thank him for it. Thank You God! Thank you Molly for this reminder that I need to always be thankful for everything.

Unknown said...

Dear Molly:

Being born into a loving, Christian family with good values and high ideals IS a true "GIFT FROM GOD!

We all need to cherish the great beginning he gave us and appreciate the solid foundation we have ben blessed with to build our life around.

You are building the start to a WONDERFUL life!

I love you and will ALWAYS be here for you.

Aunt Lucia





love and positive expectations and ideals