Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sweet Book


For all of you ladies who love stories of purity, and saving your first kiss for marriage, I found this sweet book the other day and I recommend it! It's actually a children's book but I found that even so, it sums up my heart!!!


It's called "The Princess and the Kiss" by Jennie Bishop. Here's the summary:


"A loving king and queen present their daughter with a gift from God, her first kiss, to keep or to give away. The wise girl waits for the man who is worthy of her precious gift. Where is he and how will she ever find him? The surprising answer in this marvelous parable will touch the heart of parent and child alike."


It was just really sweet and I plan on keeping it on my bookshelf and giving it to my little girl someday. Meanwhile, I'm sure I will pull it out once in awhile to remind myself of this treasure, because i still have several years still of guarding my "precious gift."

2 comments:

Annie said...

I got this book from the library and LOVED it! It's such a sweet introduction to the topic of purity for young girls. Did you know there's also one by the same author for boys?

Sharon said...

Wow, I will have to read it. Sounds really good. Thank You.