Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Babysitting Week!!

It's been a great week so far!! Lots of babysitting, which is one of my favorite things to do! I've taken my camara along and attempted to capture some of their adorableness on film. It's not really possible but it's as good as I can get without having you meet them!

So these are my buddies: :)
Grant:
He also has a little brother who was asleep when I pulled my camara out. They also just got a referral for a little girl from Korea! Yaay!! I'm so excited for them!
Grant is SUCH a fun little boy. I babysit for them every other Monday night. I get to put them to bed too, which is SO fun. His prayers are precious. They sound like this:
"Dear dod,
tanks Mommy
tanks Daddy
tanks mailman
tanks Daddy
tanks Alex
tanks books
tanks food
tanks Daddy
tanks house
tanks Daddy
tanks toys
tanks Daddy
AaaammEN!"


Charlie:

Also an ADORABLE little boy! :) He's obsessed with the movie "Cars" and somehow we managed to play for 3 whole hours with just his Cars collection and Little People. The other hour was spent eating lunch and taking him to see Chloe (or Tolee as he calls her!). It was so weird (and fun) to be driving with a little kid in the backseat of my car. I felt very old, yet it made me excited to think that this could (hopefully!) be my life someday, a precious 3 year old in the back seat chattering away about Cars, Grandma, Papa, and Tolee (Chloe). Fun to think about.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Aww, he is so cute. Looks like he is shy! LOL! Yeah time might fly by and before you know it you have kids of your own.

Sharon said...

Aww, they are so cute. The little boy I babysit for every so often has that same set of blocks that Grant made the train out of. He and I made a tall building and then he likes to knock down. That is so cool that you are babysitting a family that is going through the process of adoption, I hope everything works out for them. Are you still going to be babysitting for them when they get there new sister? That would be exciting. I wish I knew a family who was adopting, who knows mabey I will meet someone soon! You did a good job capturing them on camera, I know how hard it can be to do that. They look like sweet kids, enjoy it!