Monday, November 24, 2008

Fabulous Weekend!

I am incredibly frustrated with the computer at the moment. My laptop is in the shop getting fixed (long story!) and I really miss it. Anyway, I can't get the pics to post in any other order and I really want to go to bed. But I really want to post after spending time getting the pics ready so here you go!! lol!


Noah had a basketball game Friday night and they won!! Good job buddy! :) (picture of him at bottom of post!)

Sat. morning we braved the cold weather and took family pictures! They turned out great! We were so thankful Spencer was willing to freeze right along with us to take the picture! :)

Sat. evening we saw Iona come home! She's SO beautiful!

Chloe and I after our walk (me with no makeup..can't believe I'm putting this on my blog lol!)

Looking MUCH better than the first pic!
Noah at his game!

It was just a really good weekend!!! 1 more day until Thanksgiving break! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I don't think the first pic is bad! Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Heeey, Molly! I couldn't even tell you didn't have make-up on in that first pic.

Sounds like you had a good weekend, though :]