Thursday, February 19, 2009

1 year old!


I missed the birthday of my blog by a week but I'm just going to pretend that I didn't. My blog is 1 year old!! What an amazing year. I was looking back at my first posts and see how many prayers God has answered, how He has been so good, how He has moved me from one season of life to another. I see comments from you, who make me smile everytime I see a new comment, full of encouragement and love. Thank you bloggy friends, you make me happy! :) And I love reading all of your blogs too!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Congratulations, you have been blogging for 1 year. Isn't it fun to look back at all the old posts? You really do see how much you have changed, and sometimes it like you can't believe you wrote that. WE really enjoy reading your blog too, keep it up! Oh and I love your new web site url "Guatemolly". Can't wait to hear more about your trip? Are you going to get to see Claudia again?