Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day. I told my mom this morning, "Tonight I'm spending the evening with my little valentine!" This year, I had my own little valentine. I babysat tonight for a sweet 9-month old boy while his mommy and daddy went out on a date night. We played with his choo-choo, rubber duck, read books, cuddled on the couch while he drank his bottle, and sang songs before bed. Thank you sweet Samuel for being my valentine today!

The other reason I love Valentine's Day is seeing all of these romantic fathers and husbands love on their wives and daughters. It is so sweet. I loved seeing the anticipation in wive's faces today as they excitedly talked about their "suprise date" tonight. I loved seeing my friend's face light up when she saw her dad had gotten her and her sister balloons and cards today. It's just fun and makes me happy.


Hope you all had a good Valentine's Day! :) Remember that you are loved more than you can imagine!!


Love,
Molly

No comments: