Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34
I am thankful for.............
1. The incredibly relaxed week that i have had. I'm taking it easy on school this week and have been focusing on getting ready for the trip, practicing piano, catching up, reading, and doing lots of spring cleaning! I let myself do a little packing every day lol. In all seriousness though, I have just been so thankful for a low-stress week with lots of rest.
2. My date with dad on Tuesday! :) I have been blessed with an incredibly wise and loving daddy!
3. Time with Noah last night taking him shopping for a new backpack.
4. 8 DAYS till Guatemala!! WOW!!! I'M SO EXCITED!
5. The opportunity that God has given us to go to Guatemala. The past week, God has been teaching me how to pray with great expectancy, eagerly anticipating what is to come and what He will do.
6. I have not gotten this nasty cold/flu everyone has been getting..... i've been drinking 3 glasses of orange juice a day and washing my hands like crazy (and praying I don't get sick until after i get back from our trip).
7. Laughter, smiles, and hugs
8. It's ice cream night tonight lol. For those of you not acquainted with ice cream night, it is one of the most delicious and fun events. Once in awhile, one of us (usually me, since I'm the ice cream addict), will call ice cream night. After homework is done, we'll go out and do the drive-thru at DQ, come back and talk or watch a show together on TV. You should try it sometime lol. :)
9. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO thankful for God's goodness in our friends the Semlows' adoption!! They have been waiting on a signature for 5 1/2 weeks now and had reached the point where they HAD to get the signature in order to adopt these kids. Well... lots of people prayed..... and God worked. They finally got the paperwork they'd been waiting for!! Praise Him!
10. Music. Both playing it and listening. It's amazing to have such an amazing aspect of God's creativity in creation. He is incredible.
What are you thankful for today???? I'd like to hear!! Leave a comment if you'd like! :)