Thursday, February 10, 2011

A God Who Hears...

For years in high school, and into the beginning of college, I experienced a painful loneliness. Being homeschooled limited my social life, and while I was blessed with a fantastic youth group and several close friends, that aloneness still was a shadow over my heart. For years I have prayed for more friends. Godly, Christian friends who would fill my life and heart with truth...encourage me to be a woman of God...reach my full potential...and He heard. He heard my cry all along. With each year that passed I grew closer to Him, learning to rely on Jesus for my every need.

God ALWAYS answers our prayers. Sometimes His answer is "Yes," other times it is, "No," and still at times He may say, "Not now." It is our job as His children to say, "Yes, Lord, YOU know what is best for me. And you LOVE me! I trust you with my heart, relying on your grace to see me through."

After waiting and praying He gave me this...
"I call out to the Lord, and He answers me from His holy mountain."
Psalm 3:4

"I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer."
Psalm 17:6

"He will call on me, and I will answer Him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him."
Psalm 91:15

Be blessed!

No comments: