Thursday, February 24, 2011

My heart is torn...


Between here.
And here.
Holding this precious little princess they named Isabella Grace...
Or nestling this tiny 10-day old baby boy in my arms...
Not gonna lie.... my heart is struggling.
I feel like I'm missing out on so much.
Spending hours studying while there's so much work to do for the Kingdom.
Yet, the Lord is so tenderly showing me that His work for me is right here.
I received an email asking me to tutor a senior in high school from Puerto Rico.
I'm SO EXCITED!
I get to show the love of Jesus to this girl through smiles and gentle instruction every week.
God's faithfulness just boggles my mind.
And I'm trusting that someday it will be time for me to hold those precious babies...
serve the broken foster children....
be a mama to the fatherless.
But today, He's put me here and I will rejoice!

"For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

julie t said...

It strikes me so clearly Molly that God IS going to use all of these experiences you will have there, with translation, and that things like the student being from Guatemala, is not coincidence either....He'll use it all as a part of necessary preparation for whatever He has for you....none of your time is going to be wasted in the least, only part of prep and His molding you into the woman He has for you to be.....complete with all of the Life experiences you will have, prior to Him giving you work beyond college! So, face every day with eager anticipation and ask Him to have that replace in a sense, the sorrow of being torn....He'll do this, as He delights in encouraging and inspiring you in the process of your maturing and developing and growing in Him ! God Bless. Jule