Tuesday, May 17, 2011

He goes before me

I'm sitting in the Charlotte, NC airport right now waiting to board our long flight to Spain. Already, I have seen the Lord's faithfulness, and I know that this is only the beginning of 7 weeks full of seeing His faithfulness, and leaning hard on the strength of our God.

Psalm 139:5 has been going through my head this morning, "You(E) hem me in, behind and before, and(F) lay your hand upon me." Psalm 139:5

The Lord went before me to lay this trip out. He knew every detail before I was born. And yet He also goes before me to prepare a way. Not only that, but He also has laid His hand upon me. This is such a beautiful blanket of peace on my soul. By God's grace, I can honestly say that I am completely without fear or anxiety. This is not my natural response to things, so I know that this is simply the Lord's hand upon me.

Behind us.
Before us.
With us.
Always for us.
How great is our God.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

So excited for you Molly! Will be praying for your trip.

byhislife10 said...

Love you Mols! And your last post reminded me that I need to get luggage tags! :) I probably would have forgotten without you! :)