Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Scraps 'n Ribbons


This weekend, I have my last retreat. It's a ladies' retreat for church and I'm helping to lead worship. They're also letting me set up a table for Scraps 'n Ribbons!! So that is very exciting. However, that meant I had to stock up on some things!! So.... I went and got some fabric and ribbon and have been sewing and bow-making the past 2 evenings. While sewing, I've had lots of time to think and I realized that this business has been going for over a year!! WOW!! God is SO good! I can't believe this journey He has brought us on and I am so thankful that He has given me this avenue to "let out" some of my love and passion for the orphans.

I'm excited to see what God does this weekend. I'm hopeful that we will have alot of business. And I'm thankful for what God has done, is doing, and will do in the future of Scraps 'n Ribbons.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Molly! Have fun on the women's retreat! I'm praying for you. Can't wait to hang out =)

Kristen

Sharon said...

How did it go? Did you sell a lot?

Molly said...

It went great and I was so encouraged!! Thanks for asking! :)