Well I can't believe it's already time for another Thankful Thursday post. Wow. It is a lovely day out here and I am just in a really happy mood. So today I am thankful for:
1. The smell of chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven. (and the cookie dough and chocolate chips that I have been eating from the bowl all morning lol).
2. Our Sr. High retreat tommorow-Sat. We have a great speaker lined up and I'm excited for it!
3. The Semlows invited me to go with them to the Steven Curtis Chapman and Michael W. Smith concert Saturday night! :) I'm excited for that too! SCC has such a HUGE heart for adoption and I do love his music.
4. It is truly the last leg of the school year. I am SO thankful! I have a huge presentation for my spanish class, then finals in 3 weeks. Meanwhile, I'll finish up my homeschool stuff and should be done by mid-May!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. SUMMER is fast-approaching!!
5. A relaxed day with no activities, no big assignments due!!
Well.... that's all for now! :)
Hope y'all have a GREAT Thursday and a great weekend!! I probably won't blog again until Monday. But hopefully I'll have lots of pics! :)