Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Indescribable

Main Entry: in·de·scrib·able
Pronunciation: \ˌin-di-ˈskrī-bə-bəl\
Function: adjective
Date: 1751
1 : that cannot be described
2 : surpassing description
Even with every word in my vocabulary and every thought from my heart, I still am unable to give God all the glory He is due. Indescribable- this is our God!!! I can't seem to put words to it today because He is too great to be summarized in earthly terms. He is far greater and far more worthy of any praise that I can give Him.
I am ever so thankful that I can rest in a God who's attributes and character are without fault. It is a blessing to be able to trust in His plan for my life and not worry about tommorow. I know that He has placed me in this day, this moment, this place for a reason. And I don't need to ask Him what He's doing. I don't need to worry about what's going to happen next. Our Indescribable, loving, faithful God has a plan. And today, I praise Him for that.
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. -Isaiah 40:28-29

Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you." - Psalm 9:10

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm living that very testimony today! Thanks for posting!!

Melinda