Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Represent!

I am all about representing adoption. There's all those moms who say they wear yoga pants and adoption shirts everyday but date night and church. Let me tell you a little secret....I'd LOVE to be that mom someday :)

Anyways, let's just say I'm building up my wardrobe early :)

147 Million Orphans is launching their new spring gear!! Just in time for Easter baskets....

Click above to check it out! These are awesome families who LOVE the orphan and we can help. All of their profits go to food, water, and medicine for orphans and children in poverty.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh honey, being one of those mamas is the best! Especially when you have a little adopted gift tugging on you!!!!

Adina said...

I love the shirts, but even more what they represent.