Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ummmm....

I've written probably 20 blog posts in my head and sat down to attempt writing them but none of them have worked. The New York trip has left me with so many thoughts and feelings but I can't seem to put them into words!!! So this will be the most random post ever written. :) Here's some of my thoughts from the past few days that never made it onto their own post:



1. Sometimes I miss the "NYC fam" so much I think I could cry. I think of the Sanctus Real song with the chorus that goes, "Oh oh we need eachother, through all the highs and lows. Oh oh we need eachother. No one was meant to live alone." Those words ring true to my heart right now. The Lord was so good last week. I grew so much closer to some people and I made new friends. My life here at home feels so empty without them!! I can't wait to see everybody again!! I won't see some of you until after I get back from vacation. I'll miss you!! It's kind of funny I wrote that because only a couple of people that even went to New York read this! :)

2. I miss evangelizing. Never did I think those words would come out of my mouth. But I would go back to New York and do the surveys in the parks and do a prayer station in a heartbeat. I really do miss sharing my faith and praying with people.

3. I'm very excited for Six Flags on Thursday. On Sunday morning I told my mom I didn't want to go and that I wished we could get the money back for my ticket. So I went to church and Lisa came up to me and said, "Molly! Are you going on the Six Flags trip? Dave just asked me to go as a chaperone!!" I was SOOO happy!! So now I can't wait to go. It'll be fun. There won't be any pictures from that trip... I'm not risking my camara to the water rides!! :)

4. I'm looking forward to our trip to Branson. We're having our annual mini family reunion with my dad's side. We're staying at a resort for the week and exploring Branson while spending time with family. It will be a relaxing week, though I can't believe I have to repack my bag AGAIN!! :)

5. I feel helpless to help orphans...... does that make sense? I feel like there's nothing I can do but I want to do so much.

6. I'm very excited to start school. I know, that's weird. I've gotten so many blank stares or shocked faces when I've said that. But it's true!! I'm looking forward to it. We picked out most of my classes for the coming year and I'm ready for the challenge (hopefully!! We'll see what I say once I actually start).

7. I'm dreading my Spanish class at the community college...... I've forgotten so much over the summer and the last year. This'll be interesting. However, on the bright side, it'll be a great opportunity to experience a college class and get some good interaction in the classroom, since I've been out of the classroom for the past year.

Is that enough??? I know, my brain is filled to the brim with jumbled thoughts.

Oh, and I just got an email that Ethan has been taken to the hospital for severe back and chest pain. Please pray for him!!

No comments: