Today I'm thankful for..
1. LIFE! Life is such a gift. It is precious. It's a journey like no other. It's a road of joys and trials.
2. HOPE!!! God just blows me away with the hope that He shows me each and everyday. I think that the fact that He does show hope is only another example of His goodness, kindness, and faithfulness!!!
"We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield. In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy name. May your unfailing love rest us upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you."
3. I am so thankful for each and every person who has "poured" in to my life. You have shown me encouragement and love each in your own unique ways.
4. FALL!!! :) I love fall. Chloe and i went on a long walk this morning and I just marveled at the beautiful trees, leaves, and the crisp, cool air. It was so beautiful. I had my mP3 and i was quietly singing the worship songs as we walked. I'm sure I looked like such a nerd walking with a big smile on my face, mouthing the words, dragging a 90 pound dog with me. Oh well. It's worth it.
5. Parents!! I am SOO thankful for my parents. A big shout-out to my mom and dad. You guys are awesome!!
Have a lovely Thursday!! Take a moment and ponder what you're thankful for today. We've been so blessed.