Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall


Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. It has been the PERFECT weather out the past couple days and i have loved it. I love the crisp cool feeling when I walk outside. I love the crunch of leaves beneath my feet. I love wearing jeans and sweatshirts. I love sitting by bonfires. Just sitting and looking at the fire. I love the anticipated preparation for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I love getting out the hot chocolate. All of these things are the beautiful aspects of fall. God created such a beautiful world. I'm so thankful that despite the depravity of this world we can still appreciate nature and His beautiful creation.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Mmmmmm....that neat-o photo of the candy corn makes me want some! Yummy! I love all those things about fall too. Although after about an hour of raking I've had enough of the leaves! They look so beautiufl in their fall array of colors but some how it is easy to forget quickly how beautiful they were when your back is aching and hands are blistered!

XOXO Your Momma