Wednesday, October 29, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things....

I hope that all of you are humming that song to yourself now! :)

I felt like being fun and random this morning and took this picture:

Some of my favorite things...

1.Hot chocolate

2. my phone (and all of the wonderful people I communicate to with it!!)

3. my car (hence the pic of the keys)

4. Diet Dr. Pepper (the best pop in the world),

5. painting my nails (that I just cut super short. my piano teacher will be so proud!)

6.peanut M&M's (my greatest weakness lol i can resist most anything but not these!)

So that's my silliness for the day....

What are your favorite things??

1 comment:

Sharon said...

It was interesting to hear a few of your favorite things!
Here are a few of my favorite things (and yes I was singing the song in my head.lol!)

My cell phone

Peanut Butter Cups

My dollhouse (It is a hobby, fixing them up and adding furniture to them)

My Ipod

I don't have a car yet so it can't be that, otherwise it would be on this list! LOL!