Saturday, April 9, 2011

Like father...

(notice the bow tie..and there's suspenders under his lab coat...)
Like Spencer...
They always say that the guy you like will be just like your dad. I always wanted to find someone who had the humor, personality, and character qualities as my dad. My dad also exhibits an occasional (or frequent) nerdiness that includes but is not limited to: duct-taped shoes, super-glued glasses, bow ties, and suspenders. When Spencer showed up to our double-date last weekend in big Harry Potter glasses and a bow tie, I knew that I'd gotten lucky enough to have a little bit of every part of my dad that I love in the guy that I'm dating. My dad's nerdiness makes me smile just as much as his love for the Lord, his dedication to our family, and his ability to make people laugh. Like father like Spencer?? I'm happy with that- bow ties and all :)


No comments: