Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Million Directions

My mind is going in a million directions (literally).

I'll be in Spain in 19 days. Need to blog about that and what God has been doing.

Thinking about ministry. Both for next semester and the future. God is taking my heart to new places...ones I never even thought I'd consider. Exciting? Yes. Scary? Definitely. Blog post to follow.

Realizing I have exactly one week left at school with this "family" of believers. Blown away by His faithfulness to me this year in giving me community.

Still pondering those families and ministries on the previous post.

Looking outside, seeing the SUN (hallelujah!), and wanting to go out and play BUT.....

I have a huge Spanish final tomorrow. Which is why none of the above posts will be written until this weekend.

Have a lovely rest of your week!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I'll pray for you trip to Spain! Happy Studying!