Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pure Joy

An excerpt from His Princess Warrior: Love Letters of Strength from Your Lord by Sheri Rose Shepherd:
"Many times I will allow trials and tribulations in your life to draw you closer to Me and prepare you for battle. Just as I was with Daniel in the lions' den, I am with you in every trial. You are being prepared for greatness, My beloved. I prepared My king David while he was running for his life and hiding in caves. I blinded My apostle Paul until he was ready to see Me as his source of sight. Your trials will lead you to an abundant life of effective and everlasting ministry if you will allow Me to carve in your character a true reflection of Me while you are in the fire where your faith is being tested.
Love,
Your King who suffers with you"

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, 3for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4

No comments: