Friday, April 25, 2008

Chapel Video








Because of requests from family I'm posting a video of part of the song that I sang in chapel today with some girls. Don't feel like you have to watch the whole thing. I REALLY need to work on my stage presence and so I look really bored while I'm singing. I can't figure out how to look worshipful yet excited but not fake. Anyway, my fellow vocalist friends understand. For those of you who don't, just close your eyes and listen and ignore my solemn face on the screen!! :)


Celeste, Me, and Abby


Edited to add: The video may be too big for this blog. I can't get it to work from this site on my computer. I'll still keep it on here in case but I don't think you'll be able to watch it. Sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful voice, Molly! Your dress is really pretty, too. I wish I could sing like that =]

Kristen