Saturday, April 26, 2008

Girl Time!!

Today was a girly day. This morning me, my mom, and aunt went to our church's ladies luncheon. It was a great time of food, fellowship, and encouraging testimonies from women in the church. Then, we were off to get our nails done!! My mom had a gift card to spend so my aunt and I tagged along and got our nails done too. It was my mom's FIRST EVER manicure. My aunt always takes me to have mine done when she comes and this was the first time that my mom has joined us!! It's kind of funny because my mom never paints her nails but I nearly always have mine painted. Anyway, just a funny difference between us. I'm totally girly in that way and she's not. Here's pictures of my aunt and mom from the nail salon:





Next it was time to take my poor dog on a walk. She's been kind of neglected the past few days with us being gone and it's been too rainy for a walk anyway. She was so happy to get out and explore after being cooped up in the house all weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!