Sunday, April 6, 2008

I have a blog????

I have been a terrible blogger. I'm sorry...

To catch you up on my exciting (not) life... last week was my first week back from Spring Break. It's encouraging to see how close we are to the end of the school year. Being homeschooled, I am done or nearly done with most of my classes. I'm behind in math, however, so I really need to pick up the pace in that. It's my worst subject and VERY HARD. My Dad doesn't even remember most of the stuff. So that's where I'm at as far as school work goes.

I also applied to our community college for next fall. My plan is to take a Spanish class next year and then depending on how next year goes, perhaps start on some of my general ed. classes to get a boost on college courses. But we'll see where God leads with that.

This weekend has been busy but fun. I hung out with Corinne Friday night, babysat Saturday morning, rearranged and organized my scrapbook room Saturday afternoon, and hung out with church kids Saturday night.

This morning I went to church and then tonight I had youth group. It was a great night because we played Sardines practically the whole time (i know, not very spiritual but part of youth group is fellowship). I laughed ALOT and I just really enjoyed having fun and being goofy. I'm just so thankful that the Lord chose to give me these great people to hang out with. It's just another example of His amazing goodness to His children. He cares for me so much and He knows that I need these friends. I can't imagine what my life would be without Christ Church and without the youth group kids. We've had our rough times but He has been so good to redeem friendships. So I'm just feeling thankful and joyful.

Just don't ask me how I feel at 6:15 tommorow morning when my alarm blares in my ear..... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your life sounds quite busy! Keep living it to its fullest!

Kristen