Thursday, June 5, 2008

Moments like these

Sitting on the couch after a fun game night looking at my most recent scrapbook. It was Noah, Caleb, and I. We sat for that full 10 minutes looking at the pictures and laughed and talked and nobody said anything even remotely mean to me or someone else!! It's moments like these that give me hope for something more. The relationship between the three of us is not God-honoring at all. I get along great with one of my brothers but unfortunately I can't say the same of the other. It's very discouraging and frustrating because I really don't know what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it. Thankfully, God gives us sweet moments to encourage us and motivate us to want to work hard to fix the problem. So if you'd like to pray for me, I'd appreciate it. I'm praying that God will give me wisdom and discernment so that I can make big changes in the way that my brothers (specifically the one) relate to eachother.

"How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!"

Psalm 133:1

No comments: