Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bye-bye Laptop!!


I sent my laptop in today to be repaired. The wireless internet stopped working the day I started school. This was so convenient considering that all of my school is on the internet!! So for the past week it's been plugged into the hard wire. This works but I can't take it up to my room and work on school, which I need to do when my brothers are around and being loud! It's impossible to focus on a video about the chemical properties of oxygen when you have Pillar blaring from the computer next to you and wrestling going on behind you. I will be very thankful when the laptop makes its return home. It could be a few weeks so until then I'm camped out at my parent's computer. So I don't know how much blogging I'll be doing.
I'm very excited for Friday to come because I'm going to go shadow one of our friends who teaches kindergarten in one of the public schools here. She's supposedly an incredible teacher so I'm looking forward to watching her in action!
Nothing else to report really. I'm loving school and learning alot, which is great. I wish we had done this last year. Oh well, woulda' coulda' shoulda'. Doesn't make a difference because you can't rewind in life!!! Just keep moving forward and work with what you've got.

No comments: