Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Day


Today's been a happy day. Nothing really has made it a particularly good day- it just is!! I went in to school early to run some vocal stuff with the team that's on tommorow and I was concerned because I woke up with a REALLY bad sore throat. Singing with a sore throat feels and sounds bad so I was just praying that it wasn't strep or something like that. Thankfully, it got better as I woke up and I think that my allergies have just kicked in all the way now. Thank goodness for allergy medicine!! :) Since it's finals week for the college girls at work, I worked the entire day at the office. One of the girls from church that also works at the office is home from college. We talked and laughed as we worked and I really enjoyed it.


This weekend is filling up so fast. I'm going to Corinne's tommorow to work on business stuff and I think we might go see one of my church friends dance in a ballet. Saturday we're going to my aunt and uncle's house to help my aunt with her new house. I'm excited to see what she's done to it so far. Sunday is Mother's Day. Have you gotten your mom a gift yet? I'm still working on my gift. I was asked to model my prom dress at a local nursing home on Sunday afternoon for some sort of Mother's Day program. I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a model but whatever. The Lord puts unique opportunities in our path. Hopefully I'll be of some encouragement by going and taking part in it.


I truly hope you are having a wonderful week and that you have seen the tremendous blessings our great and faithful God has lavished on us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm happy you had a wonderful day. Keep smiling!