Friday, May 16, 2008

Lots of Music!!!

The past 24 hours have been filled with lots of music!! Last night we had a concert at which Caleb played drums for Concert Band and I sang a couple of songs with the choir. This morning, we had an extended worship time during chapel. Both of the events went very well. The worship time was fun and as you'll see from the pictures we dressed up the stage with lights and even fog machines. The fog machines were not a good idea though because they smelled SO BAD and so I didn't want to take a breathe to sing!! :) I put together a little slideshow of the videos and pictures we took. It's kind of comical because I picked this mellow piano music and then all of a sudden the band will start blaring. Sorry about that. Poor planning on my part but I was not about to change it after having already gotten it on YouTube.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Maybe I should join in on the singing...might break a window, though, with my bad voice... =]