Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day!! We woke up to a cold and rainy morning but it didn't dampen our moods. It was a very full day. We woke up and went to church, came home, ate lunch, and then my Mom and I went to the nursing home so I could model my prom dress for their "Mother's Day Tea." I did it with my friend Kristen which made it alot more fun than if I'd done it by myself. Then we came home and I finished my mom's gift which was a DVD with a slideshow of pictures and home videos on it. I'm hoping to post that on here next if I can figure out how! :) Then my brothers and I took Mom out for dinner (my Dad's working today) at Pizza Hut. After dinner we came home and my Mom opened our gifts which consisted of some cute Post It notes and the video. We just came up from watching the video twice. My Mom liked it. :) You might have to click "View All Images" to see this slideshow. It does work, I promise. Sorry, I'm still figuring out how to do this.

No comments: