Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Branson Day 6- morning


I'm just blogging for the morning. I have a feeling I'm going to have alot of pictures from tonight (babies, kids, and more cute kids) and they take sooo long to upload here. This morning we went to use up the rest of our credits at the go-cart place and discovered that we could play laser tag for only $3.50 a person!! That is incredibly reasonable. So we all played that as well using the extra credits. It was fun. Then we went to lunch at this place called McFarlains. Good food and a fun waitress. Then we came home and played a game of Settlers while my aunt, uncle, and cousin went to a show. So it was a good morning!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Molly:

Your slide show is great! It looks like everyone is having so much fun. Wish I could be there too! :-(

Tell the "Too Cool Caleb" he is looking nice with his long hair! The boys are becoming handsome men.

Say hi to the family. Miss you bunches! Hugs and kisses, Lucia