I saw this "Thankful Thursday" idea on another blog and thought I'd steal it! :)
1. I'm thankful for my family. I've been blessed with loving parents and brothers. Though my brothers and I don't always get along I love them so much and can't imagine life without them.
2. I'm incredibly thankful for the friendships God has strengthened and formed this summer. I've grown so much closer to some and have forged new friendships with others! I look forward to the next year, growing with these special people that I love so much.
3. I'm thankful for the summer I've had with the Cocco kids. Thanks to them, I now know a bunch of annoying Disney songs by the Jonas brothers and Hannah Montana. I have also spent countless mornings laughing with those sweet kids. It was an awesome summer getting to babysit them.
4. I'm thankful for music. It's such a beautiful expression of God and I often take for granted the fact that I can sit down at the piano whenever I want to and play worship music.
5. I'm thankful for my church.
6. I'm thankful for the beautiful night outside. I would love to just go to a park and sit in the grass and talk. It's so nice out.
7. I'm thankful for God's faithfulness. My devotional last night was about how God keeps His promises. It was a much-needed reminder of how good God is and how faithful He is. Too often, I think that maybe God was as faithful as He could've been because He didn't make the situation work out like I thought it should. But He was faithful in His own way! And I wouldn't want it any differently! :)
8. I'm thankful that God has opened all the doors for school this coming year. We're all set up with the jr. college and with my homeschool program. It's gonna' be a good year i think.
9. I'm thankful for my car. Who knew a vehicle could be such a wonderful thing!
10. I'm thankful for the smiles of all the people who love me and encourage me. God has been so good.
What are you thankful for, my blog buddies? :)