Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday's Blessing

The boys were up bright and early to go to their first day of school this morning. I laid in bed as I listened to them slam the cabinet door shut for the sixth time. Finally, they went downstairs to have breakfast and leave for school. I fell asleep for another half an hour until my alarm went off. After my shower I opened up my curtains and looked outside. My car was parked in the driveway and in the morning dew Noah had written a message on the hood of the car. I almost started to cry! That simple note "Hi Mol Noah" meant so much to me.

Noah, buddy, you made me feel treasured and loved this morning. That simple note was so sweet and it was the pick-me-up that I desperately needed! You have no idea how close the tears were to spilling over! They were happy tears, of course. That was probably the best thing I've ever seen when looking out of my bedroom window (except for the time that I opened up my curtains and Caleb was there trying to scare me.... lol) Now that I've probably embarrassed you I'll stop writing. :) Love you, lil bro! Molly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, the little guy is so cute and thoughtful! When you feel like you aren't blessed or down, keep this post near by. It sure made my day even though he's not my brother! :)

Kristen

Unknown said...

Dear Molly:

This shows Noah is maturing and thinking of others. This is very special, to know 1st that he was thinking of you, but also that he took the time to do it.

It is nice when our siblings become more like friends.

Hugs, Aunt Lulu