Friday, August 22, 2008

Scraps 'n Ribbons update

Last night we had a business meeting to talk about Scraps 'n Ribbons. For those that don't know, that is the business that Corinne and I have. 100% of our profits goes towards the orphans. We sell burp cloths, hair bows, buckets, and a new product TBA!! :) I'm very excited to see what God does with our efforts in this new "project." God has really been encouraging my heart recently and burdening me still for these precious kids. Sometimes it's unbearable for me to sit in the comfort and prosperity of my home knowing that people NEED HELP! I feel so helpless to give it sometimes! But I'm thankful that God has given me the opportunity to participate in this business because it makes me feel like I'm doing something useful with the life that I have!! I wanted to post our website on here as well in case anybody wants to look. We'll be posting pics and info for our new product soon so keep checking back on that site. If you'd like more information about the business just leave a comment on either that site or this one.

www.scraps-n-ribbons.blogspot.com

God bless your evening!

1 comment:

Melissa Juvinall said...

Can't wait to see what you're cooking up!
Melissa