Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm gonna' miss you...


Tuesday was my last day with the Cocco kids. It was a little bit of a rough morning with lots of arguing and frustration. When I went to check on one of the upset kids who had run to his room, he said the sweetest thing. I sat down next to him and we talked about why he was upset and what he needed to do about it. As I stood up he said, "Wait!! You know what, Molly?" I said, "What, buddy?" He replied, "I'm gonna' miss you alot." and he reached up his arms for a hug. Aww.. so sweet. That's why I love kids. That's why I want to be a mom. It's because underneath those tough-guy masks that you discover sensitive hearts who love deeply and who thrive on your love. I'm gonna' miss them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Those cuties are so sweet.

Spencer said...

They're gonna miss you too!