Friday, August 1, 2008

Branson Trip Day 1





I am soooo excited to be able to blog while on vacation!! Of course, it's great to email and facebook too. I'll stay so much more connected to everybody back home. Anyway, we're here at our resort in Branson. It was ridiculously hot today- it got up to 100 degrees. We're rethinking our plan for the week..... we'll be spending our days at the pool or in air conditioning!! We had a great drive here. Noah and I played speed and Connect Four for awhile and I listened to music for the majority of the way. Mark Schultz has so many good songs. Frequently, music is kind of part of the "background" but today I focused on the words and let them sink in. The lyrics really encouraged me and got me thinking about life.

The internet connection is slow so I'm having issues with videos and slideshows............ grrrr..

No comments: